Sunday, November 27, 2005

3 more winners at the Meetup!

3 more Maine winners today

At our meet up at Panera Bread in Westbrook, 3 more people crossed the 50,000 mark and are Nano Winners....
I couldn't be happier!! Also turned the cable back on which is nice.

My wife has also kicked serious butt with 7,000 words yesterday and another 5,000 today...

I am so proud of her
.My book is currently just under 54,000 words but still has a ways to go. Its going to be hard to let the Fitzgeralds go. I am really enjoying interacting with them through my fiction.

And of course, the strange case of Timothy Thomas Higgins, from an amazingly awful week, to a terrifically great one.
Cheers!

Congratulations Kendra, Jenny and Liz! You are all winners!!! And can get little icons and stuff from the site :))

edmund davis-quinn

No comments: